Everyone needs a break some time, not least when you’re caring for a loved one or relative, respite is also a good break for our service users as well. They may be with us for one night, one week, or a little longer, but from day one we get to know them, their likes and dislikes, their interests and hobbies.
What we offer;
- High staffing ratio minimum 2 staff : 4 service users (daytime)
- Customised staffing levels for High, Medium and Low rates
- Advanced bookings throughout the year
- 24 hour care 365 days a year
- Each room has Free view TV and independent en-suite
- Profiling beds and call system thoughout
- Wifi access throughout
- Freshly prepared high quality food
- Maintained garden
- Lots of indoor and outdoor activities
- Wheelchair accessible transport
Emergency Respite Care
Sadly emergencies happen; house repair problems, break down in care packages, if you need respite care in an emergency, we can help within as little as 24 hours’ notice. We open any vacant bed for emergency admissions whether self directed funding, council, nhs or private funded everyone is welcome. Call 01592 564483 for our latest availability.
We recognise that not every individual has access to accessible transport or time to bring service users to The Bungalow. We have a wheelchair accessible Renault Master minibus available to collect and drop off service users to assist in making coming to respite that bit less stressful. We have set prices depending on location and level of assistance required, additional chaperones can be included if required.